Friday, September 6, 2013

Cindy's first post

This is my first post!  I've never done this before or commented on any blog either.  This blog site was created for a class I am taking at MiraCosta College, but I will also use it for various trips I take both domestically and internationally.  The photo below is from our trip to Hong Kong and Thailand in June/July of 2012. 
Here's a photo we took in the old capital of Thailand (Wat Maha That Ayutthaya).  There was a lot of damage from the floods and they were in the process of repairing the most damaged so that it would not collapse and thus injure visitors.  Here are a few other photos from Ayutthaya: 
This ancient capital city was destroyed in a war with the Burmese.

Due to the flooding, one side started tilting. 

Buddha's head in the roots of the Banyan tree (a very famous site).

No comments:

Post a Comment