Friday, September 6, 2013

CSIT 155 first post

Write a few paragraphs to explain why you chose the template that you did.


With the help of my boss, I set up my very first blog site and actually posted one item prior to this which includes a photo from my trip to Thailand in June/July 2012.  He wanted to show me how one posts photos, make edits and such.  He has a site called "Wayward Hawaiian" that I look at periodically.  I've never commented on his photos or answered his posted questions, because I didn't know how. 

After I posted the first blog, we then went back and played with various templates until we found one that I felt showed the photo well and I thought was easier to read (white lettering on black is easier for me to read).  I really liked one template they had under "Travel" as it showed the photo well, but I found the background designs (a wall with picture frames and a old type phone) distracting when trying to read what I posted.  Thus I chose another dark background.  I have a feeling though that I may change the background later until I find one I really like or find out how to create one. 

Since I am travelling to Vietnam in October, I may be posting items/photos from there. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice template choice--I like it! I hope you can share some photos from your upcoming trip to Vietnam. I've never been!

    ReplyDelete